Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekly Savings: Spring Break Round Up, saved $233!

Here are some deals I scored and things that came in the mail this week:

  1. Free earrings from Nomorerack.  These aren't my style so I'll be giving them away.
  2. Free Sample Showcase box with a Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant sample as highlight
  3. Free True Blue Spa Shea Butter Hand Cream from Bath & Body Works as a part of the BBW Luv Club
  4. Free Cargo One Base sample from a JCP mailed coupon
  5. Free VS Pink ruched panty from Pink Nation coupon
  6. Free VS Dream Angels Heavenly perfume sample from Facebook coupon
  7. Found a $19.95 VS Pink bra for $12.99 on sale which is very very rare.
  8. Free Origins Checks And Balances Cleanser from Earth Day promotion
  9. Dolce Vita for Target wedges that I ordered solely using free gift cards from Plum District
  10. Free $5 gift card to Amazon from Swagbucks
  11. $40 American Eagle jeans for $11.  I might go grab another pair for $16, originally $40
  12. Neoteric Cosmetics order that I put it a while ago.  Reunited at last with Alpha Hydrox and Batiste!  I ordered 2 of each type on a BOGO $.60
  13. 2 free Mac lipglasses from the Nomorerack promotion.  I got them in Spite and Orange Descence assortedly.  Not a big fan of the color of Spite, but hey, its free.
  14. Grey flip flops from Fraction Price for $.20.  I had a $7 gift card from Swagbucks.
  15. $25 Ruffled military jacket from Target for $1.64 by using free gift cards from a Plum District promotion
  16. $25 Nyx powder for $0.95 from Hautelook.
  17. Rimmel white eyeliner, Eyebrow pencil in hazel, and nail polish in Purple Rain for $4 all together.  Rimmel is BOGO 50% at Rite aid this week and I had 3 $2 coupons
  18. Free Orbit gum using coupon
  19. 6 NYC nail polishes and 2 lipsticks for $2 using 4 $1.50/2 coupons.
  20. Free Physcians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Mascara and Eye Boosting Serum after rebate
Pretty freaking successful week. This week I got around $300 worth of stuff for only $67, saving around $233.  OH YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment