Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 5/1-5/7, Saved $722

I will be updating this throughout the week.


  1. 4 Twisted Scoop Neck Ts at Aerie for $2.38 by using facebook coupon.  Originally $19.50 each, $78 in total. 
  2. 10 fl oz bottles of de Fabulous Ginger Energizing Shampoo and Conditioner and 8.5 fl oz Ginger Body Wash for free from sending a facebook message. Retail $37 total.
  3. Free bottle of Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk from doing L'oreal Consumer Testing surveys. Retail $4
  4. Sheet of zebra print Duct tape from facebook offer
  5. Physician's Formula Eye Boosting 2-in1 Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black for free from Physician's Formula giveaway on their site.  Retail $11 each, $22 total
  6. Exchanged my American Eagle Jegging Ankle Jeans in Super Vintage Wash for Skinny Jeans in Medium Antique Wash.  They were $39.50, got them for $17
  7. Got a price adjustment on my 2 pairs of American Eagle Jeans with the 15% off coupon, saved $4 more
  8. Got my free Kenneth Cole Reaction sunglasses in the mail from a nomorerack promotion!
  9. Coupons for 2 bottles of Suave Professionals styling product for free from the facebook promotion.  Retail $6 in total
  10. Won a Cake Beauty set from Redbook sweepstakes worth $112.  I won the Sweet Cheeks Sinfully Smoothing brown sugar scrub (approximate retail value, $32), Better Bod Rub moisturizer (approximate retail value, $34), Milk Made Velveteen hand cream (approximate retail value, $18), a smoothing hand and cuticle buffer (approximate retail value, $18), and Cake Kiss lip butter (approximate retail value, $10). I was one of 15 winners out of thousands!
  11. Got my Nyx Black Label Compact Powder in the mail from Hautelook.  I got Warm Natural #07 and I am NC20-25 and it is a pretty good match for NC25.
  12. Ordered a 55 inch Biwa pearl necklace for free.  I have $54 of credit at nomorerack from various things for free and it cost me $29 of credit for it shipped. The title says Biwa pearls, but they don't look like Biwa at all.... Retails for $325
  13. Free Dove Men+Care mini deodorant from a CVS promotion.  Retail $2
  14. Free iPhone 4 dust stopper from Budget Gadgets. Retail $2
  15. Free Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor in Trendy Mauve from nomorerack.  They were suppose to send me Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Fireworks, but they ran out so they sent me this instead.  Funny how they gave me $30 of credit because they didn't have it anymore, but they still sent one?  Retail $22
  16. Won a Sen7 atomizer from Beauty Undercover Mother's day swag marathon; was 1 out of 15 of 53 people.  Retail $38 
  17. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Medium-Dark, $14.95 and the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Light Bronze, $13.95 on BOGO free.  I also used 2 $4 off PF Bronzer peelie found on Bronzer packaging, 2 $2 off PF Bronzers & Powder coupon from May Rite Aid Video Values, 2 $1 off coupon from Rite Aid Video Values and a $3 off $15 purchase coupon from doing survey.  I paid -$2.05 for these.
  18. 2 bottles of NYC Minute Quick Dry Nail Polishes, $1.99 for $2 in total.  Should have been $1 total, but the store didn’t hit in the BOGO 50% off?  I also had 2 $1 off NYC $1.72+ product.
  19. A bottle of Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Nude (NW 25) for -$1.01.  Originally $12.99, on sale for $9.99, $5 +Up reward for purchase, $2 Single Check Rebate, $3 Manufacturer coupon, $1 off Rite Aid coupon = -$1.01
  20. 2 free bottles of Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shower Gel, 2 oz each from ShopText. Retails for $5.99 for a 12 oz.
  21. Duo Lash Adhesive in clear for $5.19 after $1 off coupon from Rite Aid Video Values.  Funny story, when I got home, I opened it up and I saw that the tube had exploded/been used and there was only ¾ left.  It is being exchanged for a new one next week.
    Saved $722 this week and spent $10!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment