Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Steal: $9.90 Calvin Klein Bikini Tops and Bottoms

On Ruelala today, there's Calvin Klein bikini pieces going for $9.90.  If you were smart enough to sign up for Ruelala during the $20 free credit period, you could be getting one for free and still have left over credit!  The tops go by cup size and the bottoms go by letter sizing.  After the $20 credit, I'm getting a bikini top for $1.05 shipped because I live in NY and there are taxes for NY residents.  Most of the bathing suits retail $46 each normally, mine was actually $72

LOL.  I got 2 for $0.60 shipped.  Apparently my paypal didn't want to let it authorize so they cancelled my order.  However, since Ruelala has a policy of free shipping after the 1st order on the same day, I was able to get 2 for $0.60 shipped because I didn't have to pay shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment