Monday, May 2, 2011

Beauty News: Urban Decay Primer Potion Now In A Tube!

After much complaint from customers, Urban Decay has finally gotten rid of the awful potion bottle and switched to a much more practical potion TUBE AND 1ml more product.  Urban Decay Primer Potion, in my opinion, is the best primer for eyes to be found.  However, the potion bottle eats up soooo much product because of its shape, forcing users to cut open the packaging to get more product.  I also had a problem with product oozing out because of the wand.

Without a doubt, I will be purchasing the new UDPP, retailing $19.  If you have a bottle of UDPP and your receipt, you can exchange it for the new tube one!  Sephora allows you to return ANYTHING ANYTIME.  They don't even require receipts, but I think its better to have one unless you want to be accused of stealing like what happened to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment