Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 5/22-5/28

  1. Got the white purse I ordered from nomorerack in the mail
  2. Received a bottle of Proactiv Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 15 in the mail.  I have no freaking idea where it came from.  I tried to google and find whatever sweepstakes that might have been giving this out, but there was none....
  3. I bought 6 Revlon nail polishes for $4.99 each at CVS and got $4 back in Extra Bucks for each polish.
  4. Jergen's Self Tanners are BOGO Free select items at CVS so I got a bottle of Natural Glow Express for $10.49 and received a bottle of Natural Glow Daily in Revitalizing, both for Medium-Tan skin tones because self tanners tend to be orange when intended for light skin tones.  I also used a $1 off coupon for each.
  5. A Sweet & Salty Zone Perfect Nutrition Bar came in the mail from a facebook promotion
  6. I got another trial size bottle of Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Wash for texting 467467 BODY
  7. 5 packets of skin care samples from Somme Institute from a promotion
  8. A bag of Seattle's Best Coffee in level 3 for free from facebook promotion
  9. I won a bottle of Au Natural Ayureda Essential Body Oil
  10. Got my Rodarte for Target dress!  Unexpectedly, it looks quite nice on.
Saved $83 so far this week and spent $15

No comments:

Post a Comment