Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 5/8-5/14


  1. Ordered a white braided mini bag from Nomorerack for free.  I had $25 of credit for free and the bag was $22 shipped. Retail $52
  2. Ordered 3 Lorac Baked Shadows in Insider, Drama, and Social from Hautelook for $2.88 shipped.  Retail $22 each, shipping is $5.95.  Saved $69.07
  3. Ordered one of those pink velour things that keep your hair back on eBay for $0.06 shipped, but I technically only spent $0.03 on it because I bought a $15 eBay gift card on groupon for $7.
  4. Got my coupon for a free box of John Frieda Foam Hair Dye in the mail from facebook promotion. Retail $12.99 a box
  5. Got another coupon for a free box of John Frieda Foam Hair Dye in the mail! Retail $12.99 a box
  6. Ordered 2 Calvin Klein Glass Bengal Halter Tops on Ruelala for only $0.60 shipped.  Retail $72 each
  7. The Sen7 I won is here!  They sent me a red one, I'm not sure what I'm going to put in it.
  8. The Cake Beauty set I won is here!  All of the products smell like lemon pie; yummy!
Saved $290 this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment