Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 5/15-5/21

  1. My free Calvin Klein Halter Top came in the mail from Ruelala!  If you have Asian boobs, I recommend going a size up because the cloth is further apart.
  2. I got 2 more free Suave Professionals Styling Product or Dry Shampoo coupons in the mail
  3. I purchased 2 Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Mellow Yellow and Celeb City at $2.29 each after 2 $1 off coupons
  4. I purchased a Physicians Formula Summer Eclipse Bronzer in Sunlight and Mineral Wear Talc Free Pressed Powder in Beige for $4.95 each.  Originally $14.95, this week at CVS, Physicians Formula powders/bronzers/concealers/foundations/blush are all $6 off and I had 2 $4 off manufacturer coupons.  If you are NC 35ish, I recommend the Beige shade.  I put it on this morning and it was SOO dark so I have to exchange it for Translucent Light to match my NC 20-25 skin tone.
  5. I purchased 2 boxes of John Frieda Foam Hair Dye in Medium Ash Blonde and Light Ash Blonde for $-4.  If you are wondering why I get blonde dye, it is because I have naturally black hair and I have to use blonde to get it to a medium brown.  I had 2 coupons for a box of John Frieda Foam Dye for free and you get $2 back at CVS if you buy one this week.
  6. I exchanged 4 Maybelline 24 Hour Lipsticks for different shades because I was sent some really dark and unflattering colors.  I got Blush On, So Pearly Pink, Continuous Coral, and Constantly Cabernet.  These lipsticks WILL NOT transfer whatsoever, but they will wear off near the center of the lip.  If you don't apply carefully, you're going to be stuck with uneven lipstick for the whole day.
  7. I got another box of DeFabulous Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner and their Body Wash for free.  I used my boyfee's cat's address.
  8. I got my pearl necklace from nomorerack!  They didn't turn out to be biwa as expected, but they do look nice and they are real.
  9. My 2nd Calvin Klein Bikini Top came in the mail from Ruelala
  10. Got my Lorac eye shadows from Hautelook!  They are amazingly pigmented.  I think they're the most pigmented eye shadows I've ever used to be honest.
  11. Got mini hand sanitizer, candle, and lotion from BBW for free through the LUV BBW Club
  12. Purchased a white bikini bottom from H&M.  I thought I was going to get 2-3 suits, but my store didn't have the ones in stock :(
  13. Won a Roc Anti-Gravity Eye Cream from a Beauty Undercover giveaway
  14. Got my velcro hair holders in the mail.  They don't really stick that well.
  15. Returned my Stila Custom Color Blush and Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Trendy Mauve to Sephora.  I purchased an e.l.f. Studio Blush that was the exact same color as the Stila one, only $17 less.  The lipstick was just a horrible color for my skin tone.
  16. Exchanged the Physicians Formula Talc Free Powder in Beige for Translucent Light
  17. Got an appetizer for free at Smokey Bones using email sign up coupon
  18. Ordered a Rodarte for Target Slip Dress in Peach and Xhilaration Electra Suede Boots in Tan for $11.12 after $20 of free credit from Swagbucks
Saved $172 this week and spent $31!

No comments:

Post a Comment