Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 7/24-7/30

  1. I got my Shoe Dazzle shoes!  The Eugenies were cute and comfortable.  They are actually made by Unlisted by Kenneth Cole.  They retail for $54 and they were $40 on Shoe Dazzle and then on BOGO Free and I got them for free by using a voucher that I bought for free via Groupon.
  2. I also got my Gracielas from Shoe Dazzle.  The lavendar color works well with my olive skin tone, but the straps are a pain to put on.
  3. I won a bottle of Australian Gold sunscreen from Teen Vogue from some giveaway maybe a couple months ago that I don't even remember entering.  I was skeptical of the product, but I can now say that it is my favorite sunscreen of all time.  It has a Invisi-Dri technology that makes the product try matte just like Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunscreen but it comes with 100% more product AND it is a LOT lighter in consistancy.  I always worry that the Neutrogena sunscreen will clog my pores because it is so freaking thick, but now I have Australian Gold :)
  4. I got my missing samples from Bobbi Brown in the mail.  I got a deluxe sample of the Extreme Party Mascara, the Oil Free Moisturizer and a packets of other stuff.
  5. I got one of my Activa watches in the mail.  This one came damaged on the strap because the faux leather was like shedding off, I emailed Fraction Price and hopefully they will replace it.  If not, I'll just scrape the coating off the whole strap and wear it because it was only $3.
  6. I got my Amiclubwear shoes in the mail.  They are amazingggg!  The brown military style boots are freaking hot, but a bit tight because I'm a bit packed there, but the elastic will stretch over time.  The black thigh high boots are awesome as well. The pink sole is so cute and the fabric is stretch and soft to touch, unlike many other faux suede shoes.  They're like double lined leggings.  The boots are a bit loose around the thighs. 
  7. I purchased a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Skate Shoes in White on Karmaloop.  They retail for $200, found them for $148, used 21% off coupon, got them for $117.
  8. I also purchased a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Lita Boots in Taupe Suede.  They retail for $160, got them for $126.
  9. I got a Liz Claiborne phone case in the mail from 1SaleADay for free, but sadly it doesn't fit my phone.  Retails for $30.
I paid $244 this week for $398 of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment