Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 7/17-23

  1. Free popcorn at Regal Cinema for texting popcorn to 35350 and checking in on facebook.
  2. Received a tub of Queen Helene Royal Curl Shaping Creme for free from Beauty Stat
  3. Bought a pair of Gap 1969 Sexy Boot Jeans for $10, originally $70.  
  4. Bought a genuine leather belt in Rose Gold at Gap for $6, originally $30.  There's a 50% off additional sale going on.  I plan on going back and getting this one in white as well.   Bought it for $6 as well, originally $30
  5. I bought 2 pairs of shoes on Shoe Dazzle for free using my free Groupon.  They are having a BOGO free sale on select shoes and I got the Eugenie and the Graciela in Lavendar.  Shoe Dazzle shoes usually sell for $40 each.
  6. I bought a pair of Candie's Black Pumps for only $2 because they were on sale for $12 and I had a $10 off coupon.  Originally $60
  7. Bought a pair of Gap 1969 Vintage Flare jeans for $5 for a friend, originally $70.
  8. Bought 2 pairs of thigh high/over the knee boots from Ami Club Wear.  They're having a 50% off today.  I got a pair of Black Suede and Brown Suede Military Style ones.  They were both down to $12.99 and with the 50% off, it was $12.99 for both a pairs, however, shipping was $16....It was still a great deal.  The total ended up being $28 for 2 pairs of thigh high boots.  If you go to retail store, they would most likely sell one pair for $35-40
  9. Bought another phone case, $4
  10. Got 2 pairs of underwear at VS Pink for free because I got 2 of the free panty coupons in the mail.  Originally $9.50 each.
  11. Got another 2 boxes of Samy Fat Foam Hair Dye for free because they were $9 at Riteaid and for every box you buy, you also get a $5 +UP reward.  I also had 2 $3 off, 2 $1 off and 2 $2 off coupons for a total of $10 off and I got $10 back.
  12. Revlon was 40% off at Rite Aid this week so I bought a bottle of Revlon Photo ready foundation for $1 with a $3 off coupon and a $5+ UP reward.  Orignally $14
  13. There's a $1 off Revlon Tools coupon on Coupons.com and since Revlon is 40% off at Rite Aid, I got 2 boxes of emery boards for free.  Originally $1.50
  14. I bought a pair of Dollhouse patched denim shorts and a pair of high waisted floral Ultra Flirt shorts from Macy's for $8 each.  They're marked $10 and I had a 20% off coupon.  Originally $20 each.
  15. I bought a pair of high waisted charcoal wool shorts for $5 at Forever21.  Originally $17.80
  16. I bought another pair of high waisted shorts at Forever21, this time in Cocoa and it is a really soft light weight material that comes with a waist belt that actually is small enough for my waist for once.  They were $11, originally $17.80
  17. I got a free meal at TGIF because they brought me the wrong meal and I ate it without realizing it until much later. LOL.  I also had a $5 off $15 coupon
  18. I finally bought a 2 year warranty for my phone for $20.  It includes humidity :D
  19. Bought 4 Modern Amusement tank tops at Modnique.  I got 2 of the Cage Scallop Racer Tanks in Dance Pink for $1.50 each, 1 of the Easy Racer Tanks in Dance Pink and 2 of the Micro Tanks in Navy and Effortless White for $2.50 shipped each.  The tanks were $7 each, and the cage one was $6.  There's a free $5 credit on Modnique if you sign up so I made 5 accounts LOL. Originally $38 to $48 each.
  20. I bought 2 Activa watches on Fraction Price for only $3 each.  They were $50 down to $10 and I had 2 $7 gift cards that I earned for free from Swagbucks.  I got this gold one and this beige cuff one.
So far this week I've spent $178 and got $920 worth of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment