Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 7/2-7/9

LOL, I didn't buy anything really this week.
  1. I had 2 $5 +UP rewards at Rite aid that I got for free because I purchased somethings using a lot of high value coupons.  I used the +UP rewards to purchase 2 bottles of nail polish remover (Believe it or not, this was my first time buying nail polish remover, I've never owned a bottle) and a bottle of Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Face Wash because I was running very low on facial cleansers that removed makeup well and this one was the best on the market for not drying out skin.  My stepmom also grabbed a few things so our order totaled $15 so I could use my $3 off $15 coupon.  Everything ended up being $2 for $15 worth of stuff. Cool
  2. I won a Xen Tan Red Carpet from E! from a Beauty Undercover giveaway.  Retails $48
  3. I won another Milani HD Lipcolor from their Facebook sweepstakes, Retail ~$7
I spent $0 and got $68 worth of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment