Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 6/5-6/11

  1. I purchased 2 Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Polishes at Rite aid on BOGO 50%, retail $2 each and I had a $0.50 coupon for both.
  2. I purchased 2 Rimmel London Nail Polishes.  They were BOGO 50% and I had 2 $2 off Rimmel coupons at Riteaid.  The polishes retail $4.49-4.99, I can't remember
  3. I purchased a box of Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant Hair Color in Light Ash Blonde for free with my coupon.
  4. I purchased a family size bag of Lay's Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Peppers chips for free with coupon.
  5. I bought 4 boxes of Veet Facial Waxing Strips.  They retail $4.49 each box and I had 2 $3 off and $2 off manufacturer coupons.  I also had 2 $2 off Rite Aid Video Values coupons.  There was a $2 off In-Ad coupon in their weekly flyer which I totally forgot about which made me really upset with myself; I used it on my 2nd trip.  There was also a $5 +UP reward with purchases of 2 (limit 2).  So, after all the coupons, I got 4 boxes for -$10.
  6. The John Frieda hair products were $4.99 this week at Rite Aid.  The Full Repair line has a rebate of $5 at Rite Aid this month.  Only the Root Lifting Foam was on sale for $4.99 though and I got 2 bottles because there's a limit of 2 for the rebate.  There's $1 off John Frieda coupons on the products and I only used 1 because I forgot about the second time which makes me even more disappointed in myself because I forgot about coupons 2x.  But anyways, I got them for $-1
  7. I grabbed 2 Almay Bright Eyes Concealers for around $2.50 each, I don't remember the exact amount but I know it was around there.  They retail for $8.99 I believe.
  8. At Walgreens I grabbed the last Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer for $2.78.  Retails for $11.  I forgot to use my $1 off Revlon coupon!  Ugh 3rd time this week.  I could have saved $6 more this week, but I didn't.  I know $6 doesn't seem like a lot to fuss over, but I can legit get $40-50 of stuff for $6 so relatively it is a lot.
  9. I got my antique chain bracelet from nomorerack! It actually looks pretty good.  
I got $84 worth of stuff for $8, which could have been $2 if I didn't forget my coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment