Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 5/29-6/4

  1. 3 Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Continuous Coral.  They retail $9.99 each and were on 75% clearance down to $2.50 and there are $2 off Revlon Colorstay Lipglaze coupons on the packaging so I got the remaining 3 for $1.50 in total.
  2. Certain Rimmel products are also 75% off at CVS.  I grabbed 2 Stay Matte Foundations in #200 Soft Beige and a Glam'eyes Flirt Mascara for $-1 because I had 2 $3 and a $1 off coupon.  I plan on going back for the 75% off primer I've been wanting for the past 2-3 years.
  3. The ROC Multi Correxion Lift Anti Gravity Eye Cream I won is here! I'm probably giving this to my mom.
  4. Got a Natural Instincts Hair Color coupon in the mail from facebook promotion.  Max value $16!
  5. 3 Happy Me Skincare samples from facebook promotion.
  6. 2 Tresemme Naturals samples from a promotion.
  7. 2 Milani HD Lip Colors from Seventeen Magazine giveaway.
  8. Got the boots I ordered from Amazon.  The opening is tighter than most sheerling boots which I'm not too keen about because I have large calves.  The main reason I like sheerling boots is because the opening tends to be the same size as the largest circumference of my calf so it makes it look slimmer because it doesn't taper if I wear them.  I think I might give these away.
  9. 2 Garnier Pure Clean samples from promotion
  10. 2 John Frieda Root Awakening for Dry Hair samples from a promotion.
  11. 2 bottles of Renpure Organics Body and Shine Conditioner for free from Riteaid.  They're $4.99 this week and if you buy one, you get $4.99 back in +UP rewards. Limit 2.
  12. 3 $15 Jamberry Nails vouchers for free from Savemore.com.  If you sign up, you get $10 to spend on whatever and the vouchers were $7.50 each!  I would still sign up now if you still haven't, there are tons of things that on there that are $10 and under.
  13. Ordered Jamberry Nail Shields in Decorative Black, Leopard, and Light Pink Floral
  14. 2 Tend Skin 0.25 fl oz samples came in the mail.  
  15. I purchased a travel size tube of Sudocream from England for $6 shipped. I had left overs of a gift card that I purchased half priced.
Saved around $114 this week and spent $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment