Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 6/12-6/18

  1. I got the Decorative Black, Light Floral and Leopard Jamberry Nail Shields in the mail
  2. I got a sample packet of the Garnier Clean shampoo
  3. I purchased 2 Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains in Lust because they were 75% off and I had 2 $2 off coupon peelies.  Came out to $1 for both
  4. I got a deluxe sample of the Murad Mattifying moisturizer from Sephora JCP with coupon
  5. I returned my Sephora Blockbuster Palette 2011 version for the Urban Decay Naked Palette.  They both retail $48, but I had a $15 client accommodation for the Sephora Palette so I technically only spent $33.
  6. I exchanged my Boscia Black Luminating Peel Off Mask $34 which I got for free for the Sephora Favorites In The Glow Set $35.  I liked the mask, but it really didn't pull out anything, not even from my nose because I guess the pores would just absorb everything no matter how much I put on so I would literally see holes at my pores with the mask on; when I peeled it off, nothing would come out because the mask had separated from the parts of the mask in the pores.  In the Sephora set, it had the mask AND 6 other skin products.  Most of the products are 1/2 the size of the full product, all retailing $30+.  It says that it is worth $110, but I did the math and it was around $103 which is still a pretty amazing deal.
  7. I purchased the Benefit Stay Put Set $10 because I really liked the Benefit Erase Paste concealer.  The full size is 0.15oz and it retails for $24.  The set comes with a 0.11oz of it and including the other 2 products, it is only $10!  If you do the math with all the proportions, it comes up to $31 worth of makeup!  I did all my Sephora shopping in 1 go and I used a $23 gift card which I got free for returning a gift and I also got $11 back in cash from the returns. Woo!
  8. Free entree with entree purchase at Smokey Bones!  Saved $8.99
This week I got $140 of stuff and spent $4 and got $11 back!

No comments:

Post a Comment