Monday, March 28, 2011

Just ordered: Dolce Vita for Target

I just ordered these shoes 2 days ago,

These are the Dolce Vita for Target Rope Wedged Sandals in Brown and Nude.  As some of you may know, Dolce Vita shoes usually run around $100-$300 and they have a collaboration at Target right now!  These shoes are currently $29.99 at Target.  They only have this style in Brown in stores, the other colors are online only.  Target had a promotion for BOGO 50% shoes (expired 2 days ago) so of course I had to take advantage of it.  My plum district free $20 gift card to Target also came so I got these shoes for $3.18 which was how much the tax was.  Here is the math:

2x$29.99=$59.98 
$59.98-$15= $44.98 after BOGO 50%
$44.98-$5=$39.98 after $5 off $50 purchase coupon that is found on almost all coupon sites
$39.98x1.08=$43.18 With tax
I had 2 $20 target gift cards because I also used my boyfriend's address.  Final Cost: $3.18 for $59.98 worth of shoes!

I actually tried these on in the store about 2 weeks ago, they looked awesome!  What a steal as well!  Oh, and if you can, check out the sale section in your local Target, I found these for 50% off and they are still $30 on the site!  But since I'm not a fan of cork, I didn't pick these up.  
I also tried on these in 5.5 and they were too tight and made my feet look really red so if you were considering getting these, don't follow the .5 size smaller in open toe shoes because these run small.  

So yeah, thats my little Target wedged heels post, HAPPY SHOE SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment