Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weekly Roundup: 12/18-12/24

I bought a pair of Prada Minimal Baroque sunglasses in Havana for $185


I returned the white skinny jeans I bought from F21 because they were like see thru thin.....I swear I'm like done from shopping there.  On to more sophisticated higher quality clothing stores.

Since F21 only does credit back, I decided to just grab whatever was at the register so I wouldn't have to go back again.  I grabbed a brown reindeer sweater $14 in large because it's winter and I wanted something over the shoulder (I still haven't tried the damn thing on) and 6 nail polishes ($2.80 each) because I'm obsessed with doing nails now.

I went to Sephora and returned a bottle of UDPP because I have legit bought 5-6 of them in the past 2 years.  Wayyyyy too many primers in my collection.  I bought 6 Sephora by OPI nail polishes ($9.50 each) with the gift cards I got from returning.  I got Keep Me On My Mistletoes, Flurry Up, Only Gold For Me, Wardrobe Change, Wild About Shimmer, and Caught With My Khakis Down.  I'm going back to exchange Wardrobe Change and Wild About Shimmer for Chest-nuts About You and Traffic Stopper Copper because I didn't know they had rose gold colored nail polishes.

I also redeemed the fragrance voucher that I got in the Deluxe Fragrance Sampler ($50) set from Sephora that my boyfriend bought that I ordered.  I got Marc Jacobs Daisy ($62) which smells wonderful when mixed with Aquolina Pink Sugar.  When I ordered the set, I used a coupon to get a .33oz of Narciso Rodriguez for her eau de parfum  ($20ish) and  the $15 gift card that Beauty Insiders get every December.

I went to Victoria's Secret to use my $10 off $10 card that I got in the mail for Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Shimmer Hair And Body Spray ($10) which smells just like Viva La Juicy.  If you are on a budget, I recommend you get Sexy Little Things Noir Tease, it is just a little watered down, but it is essentially the same smell.

This week I bought $470 of things for $188

No comments:

Post a Comment