Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Present to myself

Freaking Carly Cristman just always has to buy everything I could possibly want.  She got me into rose gold jewelry, I bought the nail combos she had on, I bought her favorite perfume, she made me buy wide brim wool hats, and now she is going to make me buy her sunglasses.  She is going to be the death of me or my bank account.

These Prada Minimal Baroque sunglasses she has been sporting has been haunting me everywhere (Left).  I know that they probably won't even look good on my face, I just know that I have to have them.  Round sunglasses have never looked good on me and they probably never will, its just the way it is.  I'm hoping that these would be a miracle worker since the nose part doesn't stick out so it'll actually fit my nose.

These retail for $290 at Nordstorms, but they can be found for around $190 on eBay.  Although I could very much order these right now, I've stopped myself as it is winter.  I don't need sunglasses in the winter, but now, I'm thinking that it might be smart to buy these now.  I'm not sure when the sunglasses will be off the shelves and when they do, the price will be much higher. Yeah right, I couldn't resist so I bought them for $185 and am getting $3.70 back in eBay bucks.



I bought the Havana color which is a tortoise shell.  I went to Sunglasses Hut to try them on and the lady recommended me buy the tortoise instead of the black because it matches very well with my hair.  They actually don't look that ridiculous on me because I have a wide face so the glasses aren't in your face oversized.  I can't say it's the most flattering pair of sunglasses I've ever bought, but I know I'll love them forever.

1 comment:

  1. I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard in favor of
    his web site, as here every information is quality based material.


    my webpage - Ray Ban Outlet

    ReplyDelete